OPEN POSITION: AGENT
Crossroads Insurance is seeking a licensed Property and Casualty, motivated and dynamic sales agent to join their team!
As an agent you will market, prospect, and sell Insurance products from the top carriers in the nation. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customer’s needs, and match them with the appropriate products.
Agent candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business, use consultative selling techniques, multitask, work both independently and as part of a team.
- Property and Casualty License
- Effective communication skills – via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- A valid driver’s license
Perks of Working with Crossroads:
- Flexible work schedule and environment. Work from anywhere you choose!
- Competitive Base Salary or Draw, depending on experience.
- Eligible for commissions and bonuses
- Industry Best Agency Management System to track your business
- On-going training and professional development
- Opportunity for ownership
The agent is a staff member working for Crossroads Insurance.